Maxxon Rear Cycle Brake Light
Automatic Day mode:
· Becomes active after first 30 seconds of cycling. Turns off
after 4 minutes stationery
· Normal rear light has steady mode or blinking mode. Brake
light functions as above.
Digital Power Management:
· Ensures constant brightness throughout the battery’s life.
Allows around 30% greater life - even with rechargeable
or alkaline batteries.
· Up to 800 hrs (Alkaline)
· 100 hrs steady / 200 hrs Blinking
Wireless Brake Light:
· Replaces existing LED rear lights, or can be used in addition.
· Day mode: Fully automatic becomes operational when
cycle movement detected (you don’t even need to
remember to switch it on or off!).
· Night Mode: Conventional rear light can be set to steady
or blinking modes. Stop light still functions automatically,
regardless of rear light mode setting.
· Internal Wii G-sensor detects when cycle is braking. Highly
developed computer code analyses the G-sensor and
differentiates between gentle downhill braking, and real
effective braking. Once real braking is detected, the stop
light illuminates in Hi-Intensity steady on mode - just like a
• Brilliant and simple design, that can be fitted in just a couple of minutes - but
could save your life, or avoid serious injury